Price £1,300 pcm +Fees
A modernised extended three bedroom property with a lovely open plan kitchen, dining room and living room. Gas central heating and double glazing. Utility Room, shower room, cloakroom and large storage room. Unfurnished with white goods included.
Situated in a great spot with parking at the end of a cul de sac only a short stroll to the Train Station.
Please kindly note that the property does not come with a garage as displayed in the photo.
We are sorry but Pets, Smokers or Housing benefit will not be considered.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Short walk to the village shops and Train Station
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £150 per person inc vat
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 - £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £70 inc vat
* TDS fees £60 inc vat
* Renewal fees £72 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.